Monday 5 November 2012

Body Bling

Best Beauty Secret


This truly amazing product really deserves its own post and I really don't think enough people in the UK know about it.



I first heard about Scott Barnes Body Bling when reading Victoria Beckham's style book 'That extra half an inch' so I decided to give it a go and see what VB was raving about, after all if it's good enough for her ....

Needless to say I've been completely hooked ever since! This glistening golden cream is applied just as a moisturiser so is super quick and fuss free and gives a lovely warm radiant tanned appearance to the skin. Apparently this wonder stuff is what's responsible for many of the celebs 'Hollywood Glow' and I can definitely see why! It even makes skin appear more supple and toned (something I find even more important now post baby) and if you're very clever you can use the cream to sculpt and contour certain areas of the body.

As this is just a moisturiser rather than a self tan it's also great for those last minute events when you need to look fabulously glowing but haven't pre self tanned.<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4100215/?claim=77kgevnm7sx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

So go on and see what all the fuss is about, I promise you won't regret it...

1 comment: