Sunday 14 October 2012

Puj Tub

Bath Time with Bella

One Happy Bath Time Baby!

I just thought I'd write a quick post of praise about a newborn baby bath time gem!

All praise the Puj Tub....!

I don't know what I would have done without this clever little contraption. At first I found the idea of bathing my precious little package a bit daunting ( I'd envisioned a very shaky handed affair!), but the Puj Tub soon eliminated all my fears and allowed the little lady and I a relaxing bath time.

I now take one along as a baby shower gift for all my expectant friends who have been equally impressed! I love giving something unusual and so useful as well (#SuperMum hee hee).




It allows your baby to be comfortably supported and leaves your hands free for lathering your little one. The fact that you're at the sink also saves you from breaking your back by bending over the bath and the 'Puj' can be easily and conveniently stored away at every bath time.

Costing around £30.00 they're well worth the money. You can buy one here.





No comments:

Post a Comment